May 8, 2009

New Blog and New Features



Where have I been in the last several months?
I have been toiling away at the design of my new journal adventure. I am happy to announce the launch of CharlesSapp.com ! This has been an enduring task to come away with total control of the way that I want to express myself.

The experience is quite different, I wanted to be able to express the hidden meaning and inspirations in my work. So, this is a companion guide to my previous website, Spoken1Verse.com
which hosts all my poetry and music. It is also a companion to my published book "External Noise and Internal Silence," and the many other endeavors that I am pursuing. It is my plan to document a writer's progression within an indefinite time frame. All of us writers know that when we look back at our earlier works, we can see an evolution or transition throughout the moments of our lives. I will do my best to capture these developments via online journals, video documentary and a host of other interactive features.

In the past I have had many requests for obtaining my content, now I have made access to the material that has received so much attention. Thanks to my faithful readers. One can only say so much, I can only say come and visit, while there please sign my guest book, drop a comment or two, and sign up for my RSS Feed. I hope to see you soon!